September 28th 2019 Scavenger Stampede Registration 9AM
at the St. Germain Community Center. Activities, Music and Great Food!
ATV/UTV Registration Fee will be $10.00 again this year.
If you need to make reservations to find lodging for this event now is the time to plan your week-end. Simply go to the lodging tab at the top of the page and the links will take you to their websites.
This years major fund raiser for the St. Germain ATV Club is a raffle First Prize: 2019 Polaris Ranger 570 full size complete with roof.
Second Prize: 6x12 trailer with loading ramp.
ATV Trail Survival Kit
The St. Germain ATV Club will have tickets on sale at all of our sponsors. Throughout the St. Germain area you should be able to find them. We will also sell tickets at the St. Germain Flea Market each Monday from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Please stop by and visit us to purchase your tickets.
The St. Germain ATV Club Inc. is a member of the St. Germain Chamber of Commerce
The St. Germain ATV Club Inc. is a member of the Vilas County ATV Alliance.
There are six ATV clubs in the alliance.
The following projects and new trails will be completed in 2019.
1. A new trail will be built connecting Wilderness Road in Cloverland with Wood Duck Lane. This will be a gravel road route on the Vilas County Forest Land and Town of Cloverland property. This will allow the people who live in The Town of Cloverland access to the main St. German and Vilas County trail system.
2. Another new trail will be developed in the Vilas County forest on the Snipe Lake Game Trail. We will be extending that trail by another 4+ miles and it will connect up with Wilderness Road. This too will give access to the residents of the Town of Cloverland to the St. Germain and Vilas County Trail system.
3. On October 3rd of 2018 the Cloverland Town Board voted to open ALL of the town roads to ATV and UTV travel. This ordinance provides the roads be opened all year round.
4. The Vilas County Highway Department has given permission to the St. Germain ATV Club to use some 3+ acres of land as a parking area on Gravel Pit Road, just off of Birchwood Drive and directly on the St. Germain ATV/UTV Trail System.
5. Everyone is anxious for the Highline Trail to be opened between County Highway O, North to Oneida County Highway J. This is wholly on Wisconsin DNR property and most of the major hurdles have been addressed and the Amendment to the Natural Resource Board NHAL Plan. This document is presently out for comment and review by all parties. As soon as it is passed, and we get instruction from the DNR we will begin the physically work on this project. We do not anticipate this work to begin or be completed before the season opening of May 1st or after when all of the trails have been inspected by the DNR.
The St. Germain ATV Club Inc. is a 2016 recipient of a $10,000 Polaris Trail Building Grant. These funds were used to build three new trails through and in the Town of St. Germain, WI in 2017.
From Memorial Day to Labor Day, we'll be at the St. Germain Flea Market selling our raffle tickets. Don't be afraid to stop on by and say helo!
The St. Germain ATV Club Inc. is a Certified Ride Commander APP trail developer.
PO Box 161
St. Germain, WI 54558
The Mission of the St. Germain ATV Club is to build and maintain the best trail system in Vilas County. We will do this by enlisting the aid of Town, County and State government entities to gain permission to use public lands to build and maintain new trails. We strive to be the mose progressive and best ATV club in the State of Wisconsin by addressing the needs, wants, and desires, of our member and business community.
The St. Germain ATV Club Inc. is a non-profit 501c4 Organization
ALL VILAS COUNTY ATV TRAILS ARE CLOSED! OPENING DATE: MAY 24th, 2019
The St. Germain ATV Club Inc. is a member of WATVA