COVID-19 Conditions permitting, from Memorial Day to Labor Day, we'll be at the St. Germain Flea Market selling our raffle tickets and many other locations on Saturdays and Sundays throughout the area. Don't be afraid to stop on by and say hello!
First Prize: 2020 Polaris Ranger 570 full size complete with roof, front and back windshield.
Second Prize: 6x12 Caravan Trailer with loading ramp and drop down sides.
Polaris ATV Trail Survival Kit
The St. Germain ATV Club will have tickets available at all of our sponsors throughout the St. Germain area. You should be able to find them almost anywhere. We will also sell tickets at the St. Germain Flea Market each Monday from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Please stop by and visit us to purchase your tickets. Can't get here? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The St. Germain ATV Club Inc. is a member of the
St. Germain Chamber of Commerce
PO Box 161
St. Germain, WI 54558
The Mission of the St. Germain ATV Club is to build and maintain the best trail system in Vilas County. We will do this by enlisting the aid of Town, County and State government entities to gain permission to use public lands to build and maintain new trails. We strive to be the mose progressive and best ATV club in the State of Wisconsin by addressing the needs, wants, and desires, of our member and business community.
The St. Germain ATV Club Inc. is a Certified Ride Commander APP trail developer.
The St. Germain ATV Club Inc. is a member of WATVA
At the present time all events, Board of DIrector Meetings, and General Membership meetings are on hold until we can get a handle on the situation with the COVID-19 Virus and what the Governor of Wisconsin orders are. At the current time all non-essential businesses are closed. Some restaurants are open for CARRY OUT ONLY! Some members meet at the Subway at 5:00PM each Wednesday. Please patronize those restaurants that support our club. To find out who those are please see the Dining page by clicking the button at the top of this page. Call them and see if they are offering carry out. Place your order, pay for it and then go pick it up. Thanks for your patience in these trying times (05-11-2020)
The St. Germain ATV Club Inc. is a member of the Vilas County ATV Alliance.
There are six ATV clubs in the alliance.
The 2020 Scavenger Stampede is tentatively scheduled to be on September 26th,2020.
The following projects and new trails will be completed in 2019.
1. A new trail has been built, connecting Wilderness Road in Cloverland with Wood Duck Lane. This is a gravel road route on the Vilas County Forest Land and Town of Cloverland property. This will allow the people who live in The Town of Cloverland access to the main St. German and Vilas County trail system.
2. Another new trail developed this season is in the Vilas County forest on the Snipe Lake Game Trail. We have extending that trail by another 4+ miles and it also connects to Wilderness Road. This too will give access to the residents of the Town of Cloverland to the St. Germain and Vilas County Trail system.
3. On October 3rd of 2018 the Cloverland Town Board voted to open ALL of the town roads to ATV and UTV travel. This ordinance provides for the roads be opened all year round.
4. The Vilas County Highway Department has given permission to the St. Germain ATV Club to use some 3+ acres of land as a parking area on Gravel Pit Road, just off of Birchwood Drive and directly on the St. Germain ATV/UTV Trail System.
5. Everyone is anxious for the Highline Trail to be opened between County Highway O, North to Oneida County Highway J. This is wholly on Wisconsin DNR property and most of the major hurdles have been addressed and the Amendment to the Natural Resource Board NHAL Plan. This proposal has been approved and we are hoping that construction will begin after August 15, 2020. This entire trail will be funded by the Wisconsin DNR.
6. Access permission has been granted through the Kaig Stand parking lot to Elmer's Ice Cream and Elmer's Fun Park.
The St. Germain ATV Club Inc. is a non-profit 501c4 Organization
The St. Germain ATV Club Inc. is a 2016 recipient of a $10,000 Polaris Trail Building Grant. These funds were used to build three new trails through and in the Town of St. Germain, WI in 2017.
The St. Germain ATV Club is a recipient of a $9125.00 Yamaha Trail Building Grant. These funds will be to rebuild a trail from Christmas Tree Lane to Sunrise Blulevard and behind the St. Germain Chamber of commerce.